Like a lot of mornings, I suddenly jerked awake and mentally scolded myself for not emailing/texting/calling people I knew I should be contacting.
I got through maybe 75% of the people on my mental list: friends, family, my financial advisor, dentist, doctor. I'll do the other 25% tomorrow ....
The cards I'd received in the post yesterday were all folded, labeled, and packaged up today. I have to be ready for the Saturday Christmas rush at the market!
For a few hours in the late afternoon, I was completely alone with my thoughts and feelings ....
To be continued at a later time ....
Wednesday, December 17, 2014
A Day of Communication and Healing
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment